MENU

Slide

[No-No-Falsies] pledge

Friday, September 03, 2010

Sponsored Advertorial:



Received a surprise package from Miuee (www.miuee.com) today!
Wanna see what's in the package? (: I know! I'm so excited!
Love ripping those nicely wrapped packages, lol sorry to the person who's wrapping the packages, waste your effort of wrapping the pretty packages!


I got this pretty snug black dress..


picnikfile_V_5HIg


...and this super adorable baby pink polka dot romper!
I know.. another romper.. just kill me!


picnikfile_m9v3IZ

I got it from Miuee's Gmarket mini shop: http://goods.gmarket.com.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=400963734


Lots of pretty apparels! Tops, dresses, pretty cardigan/jackets...





picnikfile_jSB6bf

Only for this weekend, Miuee's gmarket mini shop is having $5 off every item ,
free velcro pad (love this velcro pad, use it when i'm doing makeup to get my hair of my face..
or when i'm washing my face and i don't wanna get my fringe wet!)





And Miuee is also having a $2 discount for every item, (Not total bill but every item)
because it's their 1 year birthday!!! :D


picnikfile_jSB6bf








--------------------------------------------------------



IMG_3210

I received my invitation in the mail the other day to the Ettusais Lash party
... to help look for Ettusais' missing lashes!



IMG_3211

Don't worry, of cos we found it in the end! (:



We heard all about the horro rstories about lashes dropping one by one until botak..
So all 8 of us, the Ettusais ambassador were presented with a challenge!

...We had to pledge to take care of our lashes.



picnikfile_5xuDgK

AND NO FALSIES FOR THE NEXT 5 DAYS!!!!




IMG_2861

Awwww, Sorry falsies, you're gonna take the backseat for the next week,
it's officially mascara week!


So for the next 5 days i'll be updating my [No-No-Falsies diary] every night,
so do remember to tune in to this space for lashes care + eye makeup tips,
and how to live without falsies! (:






---
Loves, TheLuckiestChick!

No comments: